66 Brighton Ave
(between Chester St & Fordham Rd)
Allston, MA 02134
Mixx is an amazing little self-serve frozen yogurt place just steps away from Gateway Real Estate’s office. I had the pleasure yesterday of venturing there for the umpteenth time and writing about my experience. Now that the warm months are upon us, I’d suggest everyone skip on over and partake in this cool, refreshing, wallet-friendly treat! Especially if you just finished signing a billion leases. Phew!
Because the pricing is based on weight, you are able to tell quite easily if you are going overboard with the fro-yo or toppings. You’re able to dish out a handsome helping of a variety of flavors as well, which range from the standard ‘plain’ flavor all the way to Taro and Thai Tea, as well as Cake Batter! Mixx does a great job of catering to the local demographic’s tastes.
The staff are exceptionally friendly, the atmosphere is welcoming and kitchy, and the price is completely to die for: roughly $3.30 for 7 ounces of frozen yogurty goodness!
Check Mixx out. If you live in Allston-Brighton, its the BEST place to go for Frozen Yogurt, especially if you like unique flavors!
- visual-blisss likes this
- iriidescence likes this
- aeiou--y reblogged this from allston and added:
- hamseduction likes this
- an-azn-p3r5on reblogged this from yunaresuka and added:
- an-azn-p3r5on likes this
- kittenvoodoo reblogged this from yunaresuka and added:
- yunaresuka reblogged this from allston and added:
- yunaresuka likes this
- the-stig likes this
- spacemanv2 reblogged this from allston
- paranoidsheep likes this
- allston reblogged this from gatewayreg
- asaresultofsignalsbeingcrossed likes this
- whiskeywhimsy reblogged this from gatewayreg and added:
- connecticutbelle likes this
- gatewayreg posted this